Monday, April 22, 2019

A few more updates

In the past few months I have been posting about upgrades to typefaces on myfonts.com. Here are five that I have not yet mentioned.

I added outline styles to two typeface families, Letrinth and ValGal. They can be used alone or in layers, as illustrated below.

A few month ago I added an upright version to FeggoliteHatched and recently added thin and bold styles. (The plain style is in the middle)
I wanted to allow the various decorated styles of the FiveOh family to be used in layers over the undecorated or plain version. I originally had the plain style and one of the decorated styles on one font (using the upper-case letters for one and the lower-case letters for the second). I moved the decorated letters to a new face and then finished it by completing another set of decorated letters that I had begun years ago but had not completed. Below are FiveOhTwo and FiveOhThree alone (on left) and layered atop FiveOhOne (right).
In reworking the various styles of Glitzy to allow them to more easily be used in layers, I made changes to some of the characters but did not add any new family members.

No comments: